Policies & Procedures
Privacy & Security January 1, 2020
- General. Save On Branson, and Branson.Deals (a service of Save On Branson, a dba of Branson Internet Ventures LLC) respect the privacy of each individual who visits our websites. This policy describes how Branson.Deals and Save On Branson, collect and protect information from all end users of Branson.Deals, both those who access these services but do not have accounts ("Visitors"), as well as those who purchase products or services, enter sweepstakes, and set up accounts ("Members"), what is done with the information collected, and the choices Visitors and Members have concerning the collection and use of such information.
- Information Collected Online.
- Save On Branson, is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Your information will not be sold, shared, or rented to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
- The following is considered to be Personal Identifying Information ("PII"): e-mail address, name, password, mailing address, phone numbers, and credit card information.
- This web site does not collect PII about a user other than information that is voluntarily provided. For example, the information that a user provides when he or she chooses to create an account at Branson.Deals.
- This information is considered confidential and will only be shared if necessary to provide the services and/or products offered. In this way the user's needs as well as Save On Branson's, own legitimate business purposes can be served. On occasion your PII may be used to help improve the Branson.Deals website or its marketing and promotional purposes. We collect information for marketing purposes and in order to provide you personalized service during your vacation to Branson, Missouri.
- Save On Branson is collecting information upon the visitors’ voluntary submission of their "PII". The uses for the information include, but are not limited to the following: contact of the customers once via email, mail, or phone for marketing purposes, subscription to a relevant monthly newsletter. Any and all of our efforts to contact customers can be terminated upon customers request at any time.
- Save On Branson will never sell, lease, or otherwise distribute your "PII" to any other third party. All uses of information are internal in nature.
- Should you wish to opt-out of any marketing effort or campaign carried out by Save On Branson, you may notify us in multiple manners including phone, email, and direct mail.
- Purchasing. User information is requested on purchase forms. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer's orders. If there should be a problem processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user. When you purchase services or products through Branson.Deals, information about you is provided to the credit card company or other involved third party to ensure the successful fulfillment of your transaction.
Cookies. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive tied to aggregate information
about the user. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply
terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on a website, the user
would not have to sign in to their account more than once, thereby
saving time while on the site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may
still use the site. The only drawback to this is that the user will not
be able to sign in to their account or purchase through the site.
As you browse www.Branson.Deals and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertisin(This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)
- Log Files Like most standard website servers this site uses log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Third-Party Processors In order to complete the payment process of transactions, an outside credit card processing company is used. This company does not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. In some instances Branson.Deals and a third-party may partner to jointly promote a service, product, or sweepstakes. When a user signs up for these services, their name or other contact information that is necessary to provide these services may be shared. These partners are not allowed to use this information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- Exceptions It is the policy of Save On Branson, not to use or share your personal information in ways other than the ones described above. However, personal information or information regarding use of these services may be disclosed for any reason, if it is reasonable to do so. Including but not limited to:
- Satisfying laws such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Complying with regulations, or government or legal requests for such information
- Disclosing information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating Save On Branson's, "Terms and Conditions" or other user policies
- Protecting Save On Branson, or Branson.Deals and its Members.
- Links to Other Websites While visiting this website, if you click on a link to another website, the privacy policies of those websites and companies may differ from those expressed on this website. Save On Branson, is not responsible for the information collection practices of other websites nor is it liable for any unlawful collection of your information that may take place when you visit another website other than Branson.Deals. You access these websites at your own risk.
- Service Announcements On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement such as if Branson.Deals is temporarily down for maintenance. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, however, these communications are not promotional in nature.
- Tell A Friend If a user elects to use the referral tools for informing a friend about the site, they will be asked for the friend's name and e-mail address. A one-time email will automatically be sent to the friend inviting them to visit the site.
- This website takes every precaution to protect user information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. While every effort is made to ensure the integrity and security of this network, it is not guaranteed that these security measures will prevent all malicious third party "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information.
- When a purchase form asks users to enter sensitive information (i.e. credit card number), that information is encrypted before being transmitted across a Secure Socket Layer (SSL). While on a secure page the lock icon on the bottom of the web browser (i.e. Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer) becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked.
- While SSL encryption is used to protect sensitive information online, every possible effort is made to also protect user information off-line. All user information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is confidential. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on security and privacy practices.
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. Branson.Deals and Save On Branson, have no intentions of collecting any personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, birth date, or e-mail address) from individuals under 18 years of age. If a child has provided personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us at the e-mail address listed at the bottom of this statement if they would like this information deleted from our records. Every reasonable effort to delete that child's information from our database will be made.
- Policy Changes. This Privacy and Security Policy may be amended at any time. Changes to this policy will be reflected by the "Effective Date" as displayed at the top of this policy. If at any point PII will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, Members would be notified by way of e-mail. Users will have a choice as to whether or not their information is used in this different manner.
Entertainment, dining, shopping, and amazing bundled vacation package deals. No matter what you're looking for, we're sure you'll find the perfect deal for you.
powered by Save on Branson
2005 W 76 Country Blvd, Ste 206
Branson, Missouri 65616
Branson, Missouri 65616
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Your email is secure and will not be shared.